Lafayette has a vision for every student to have meaningful experiences with artistic creation and expression. A Mellon Foundation grant is enabling the College to infuse the performing and visual arts throughout the curriculum and co-curricular activities, to create and enhance programs in the arts, and to strengthen Lafayette’s connections with artists and arts communities.
- Creative and Performing Arts Fellows
- Student Music Ensembles
- College Theater: Rossum’s Universal Robots
Creative, accomplished faculty are making their mark in the arts and in students' lives. An eclectic selection of courses are available in art, film and media studies, music, theater, and writing.Read more
From a printmaking building to an intimate concert hall with superb acoustics, Lafayette’s arts buildings host world-renowned artists for public programs along with smaller events dedicated to students and faculty, who also take full advantage of facilities that allow them to reach their creative potential.Read more
Students intern at New York City galleries. They watch performances by accomplished artists, interact with them in workshops, and even collaborate with them on projects. And they participate in a wide range of creative groups.Read more
- Mar 7 College Theater presents "Clybourne Park"
- Mar 8 College Theater presents "Clybourne Park"
- Mar 11 Marking the Dance Space/Dancing the Mark: A Brown Bag Lecture with Sally Bomer
- Mar 11 A Campus Conversation on The Role of Athletics in Academic Environments
- Mar 11 Mapping Meaning exhibition symposium